Search

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can you see better through the eye of a camera?





Photography can be an expensive hobby, I'm going to tell you because if you are interested I want you to be prepared to make some hefty investments...
On that note, it's also worth every single penny! Have you ever had a word on the tip of your mouth but forgot it at the last moment, well that won't happen in photography because anything that you want to remember is just a snap away.


I love to take pictures, its a hobby I got from my dad and it's something that him and I use to bond over. Him and I both love the ocean and share many free spirited ideas such as underwater photography. National Geographic has a beautiful display of underwater photos that will blow you away.

2 comments:

  1. My moms a photographer and its definitely a expensive hobby. She has all the good cannon cameras and the huge monster lenses. things like lights and reflectors add up too. its an amazing hobby though and she enjoys it so much. Shes been teaching me alot and its very nice to have pictures of all our special events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is an expensive hobby. However, I believe that all the money invested towards the equipment pays off because what you get out of a camera is rewarding. The camera, especially a professional one, captures images that you would never see with the naked eye. National Geographic has many incredible photographs taken by talented photographers!

    ReplyDelete