Search

Thursday, April 29, 2010

So Sand?!?!?!

Sand, no longer just something that gets in you pants when you're at the beach, sand is now art! Sand art is the practice of modeling sand into an artistic form, such as a sand sculpture, sand painting, or sand bottles. A sand castle is a type of sand sculpture resembling a miniature building, often a castle. Watch this video and you will never look at sand the same way again! Sand art is not only for sand castles but as you saw also amazing canvases and drawings. Not in the sand but with it. Hopefully you have opened you mind to art with my blog, I hope I can keep expanding it. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Sand art? What's next, art with sticks and leafs. Some people are just very creative, I guess hopefully I'll be creative like that one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The artist in that video is amazing! I have never heard of or seen sand painting, but it looked beautiful. I wish I had the talent and speed to make such beautiful paintings out of sand.

    ReplyDelete