Search

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Abstract



Abstract art happens to be my favorite solemnly because its a new view on life. It's so much fun to paint, all you really need is a piece of canvas and a few of your favorite colors. Abstract art is the best way to remove all stress from your life. You can do what ever you want, what ever your feeling and it'll be the best piece of art in the whole world. Abstract is all over but it's all different. Pablo Picasso is the best artist in this case, well to me he's the best all around. It's all over the place...it's in dances and in paintings and in foods.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that abstract art is a new perspective of life. An abstract piece of art may treasure a significant meaning behind it. To cogitate an abstract painting may open up your imagination. I also like Picasso's work very much. They are very cool! I have an abstract painting in my room and it always makes me in a good mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this painting. It's really interesting and i agree with what you say. It's fun and abstract does take stress away I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is whack!
    haha jk sasha okay

    I really like this picture, this art technique just lets you be able to express yourself and use your imagination. It deffinently helps the artist formulate a new view. It seems really fun to create!

    ReplyDelete